Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Video Production

Now that I am done with my video I thought I would share a few thoughts on the process...
Overall I thought that it was a good experience.  This assignment gave me the opportunity to work on something for class but also create something that i can tweak for the church that I work at to be used at a later time.  I think the video turned out ok.  I was disappointed at how I was not able to make the video look exactly the way that i envisioned it. Though imovie is fairly easy to use it is really confusing at the same time- I felt like i never really knew what I was doing and every time I made a change I hoped it would be a good one because there is no option to save your work- imovie automatically saves your work so if you want to go back to a different version there is no suck luck (unless I totally missed that, which could be very true!!!)
Again, overall I think this was a great assignment and I am proud of what I made.  AND since I was not able to use my month of Animoto for this assignment I will just have to find something else to make a movie about!

No comments:

Post a Comment