Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogging

So this blogging thing is not my cup of tea.

I knew that it was going to be challenging but I did not think that it would be this challenging.

I mean how hard is it to write down a few thoughts and press publish...

For whatever reason blogging is like keeping a journal. I always have good intentions but two days after I start I stop.  This blog is different- my grade depends on its content- scary.

Oh well- after looking through the blogs posted for this weeks readings I am feeling utterly inadequate.

2 comments:

  1. Please don't feel inadequate Kristin. Every person blogs and approaches blogging in different ways. What I have found that works is to sit down and journal maybe once a week by typing. If I like what comes out, I use it as a blog. If I don't like it, I don't use it. By no means do I try and journal daily, it just doesn't work. But usually, once a week there is something that I can reflect upon for a few words. Perhaps you might blog about the subject matter you are covering for your video project? How does that project affect your own views and understandings of ministry? Anyway, please don't be discouraged! (Besides, to admit this in a blog, makes for a great blog post, because it shows authenticity on your part! Well done.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tim -- it's authentic! Maybe instead of coming up with something original, just link to something interesting someone else has said, including people in the class.

    ReplyDelete